Monday, June 4, 2012

Where did May go?


I must confess: I can't believe how busy I've been lately! I guess it's just that time of year: graduations, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, general summer time fun and as always housework! Even as I sat down to write this blog, I had to stop and go fold laundry. With a full time, temporary job, I barely have time to do anything anymore! Or am I just becoming a better juggler? Must be the juggling thing. Today I asked my husband for some help. Can you make dinner? Well you would think I just asked him to cut off his arm. And with all the time I spend giving him specific instructions on where everything was and what to do, I might has well made it myself. Now he thinks he's so freaking awesome because he made dinner. In the mean time, I did 20 other things that needed to be done around the house, but he's still walking around (or should I say sitting in front of the TV) with that 'I'm so awesome cause I made dinner' look on his face. Ugh! Are ya kidding me? Whatever. 


So here is my latest nail polish color from OPI's NYC Ballet Collection, called Care to Danse? This is with 3 coats. I really didn't think it would be so sheer, so I'm not all that in love with it. I think I'll go back to my brighter happier colors. At least for summer. 




Here's to a fun filled summer!!!!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment