Thursday, August 2, 2012

Saving money at its best!


I must confess: it's no secret that I'm a bargain hunter. It's hobby really and I love doing it. I wanted to share some websites for finding good deals on restaurants, entertainment, etc. I have used all of these personally and I'm not getting anything for it, just wanted to share what I know.

Websites for 'flash sales' – you've probably heard of many of these, and some you probably haven't, but these are the sites that put deals on sales for a few days such as $10 for a $25 coupon for a local restaurant. I like these better than restaurant.com because there is no minimum spending to use the coupon, but they do have expiration dates. And they aren't coupon sites where you have to download a coupon printer to your computer and then search for coupons that you don't use anyway.

Deal Sites for restaurants and services:

Deal sites for products:
www.groopdealz.com (personal favorite!)
www.bradsdeals.com (another personal favorite!)

Happy Saving!
Wendy

2 comments: