Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tis the Season to be.... crazy!

I must confess: I really love Christmas, but its such a crazy time of year! I always feel like it's over before I get a chance to enjoy it. This year my shopping was done before Thanksgiving. All 80 holiday cards went out earlier this week. Note to self, pare down list for next year.

Please enjoy this years Christmas card!


Wrapping isn't finished, and baking isn't done either. Hopefully this week?! We don't even put up a tree since we aren't home for Christmas. Each year we alternate which set of parents we spend Christmas with (and Easter and Thanksgiving). This year it's a beach Christmas in Florida with my in-laws. Then, when we return, a trip to SC to see my parents. No wonder people take 2 weeks vacation, you need it to recover from all the traveling!

Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas season and Happy Hanukkah too!

Happy Holidays,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment