Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter = Hibernation

I must confess: I'm not a big fan of Winter. I'm not a snow sports kind of person anyway so I could care less if it snows or gets cold. Which is why I live in the south. But after Christmas and New Years I've noticed that hubby and I tend to hibernate. It's almost like a post holiday depression that lasts until Spring. I'm sure we're not the only ones who get that way. Which is why I'm making it my mission to make plans with friends and family so we don't get stuck into the watching TV and movies all weekend rut. Its hard, when it's cold and dreary outside to want to do stuff outside the home. And I'm thankful for friends and family who have January and February birthdays, so we do get out of the house. It's quite the effort, because sitting around is soooo easy! Am I right? 


Not hibernating this year,
Wendy

2 comments: