Thursday, May 24, 2012

Closet Organization


I must confess: I am a clothes horse. I love clothes and always will. As most people my closet space is limited so sometimes I have to be creative in storing items. Recently I realized that my tank tops were taking up WAY too much space and I really needed to do something. So I took all 64 tank tops and folded them up and put them in a couple of bins. This freed up a lot of space, not to mention hangers, but then left me with another problem, where to put the two bins. I solved one problem and created another. But I'll work on that one later. I was truly amazed at how much space I have now! 

Before picture
 Bin one complete: this one holds the tanks that have the built in bra
 Bin two complete: this one holds all the layering tanks and there is a layer underneath!
 Closet after

I know, it still needs works, it's a work in progress.  Maybe I'll call the girl from my favorite show 'The Amanda's'.  She is an organizational QUEEN and I must bow down to her amazing abilities!

Happy Organizing!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment