Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


I must confess: I don't like working full-time. I know that sounds immature, but seriously, with all the things that I have to do at home: cooking, cleaning, laundry, bill paying, taking care of our house, two dogs and two cats, and a husband. I don't have time to spend 40+ hours at a job. I don't know how working mothers survive doing it all. I applaud them for trying to do everything, because I'm barely keeping up with anything. Throw a kid in the mix and something is going to give, I'm thinking it would be the cooking, but that's me. I really think that if you are lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, do it! Just my opinion.
Now don't get me wrong, I know that staying home isn't an option for a lot of people in this economy and that it's a necessity for many, many families. So just give a working mom a break when she has to leave work because she has a sick kid or a baseball game or ballet class. She's working her butt off, just to keep things going forward.

Me, I think I'll look for something part-time! ;-)

Happy Mothers Day!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment