Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Manual Organization

I must confess: I've done this one before, but I think it bears repeating. Anyway, if you're like me you have dozens upon dozens of manuals. And they are allll over the place. I really needed to get them organized and in one place. So I created the Big Binder.


I only have 3 tabs: Kitchen, because lets face it, half the crap in there is for kitchen stuff. Household, for everything not in the kitchen ie: iron, vacuum, etc and Outdoor/Pets for weed whackers, outdoor fire pit, etc and the one pet thing I have a manual for, a dog bed. What? Moving on.


Just using protector sheets with the top opening, and viola a very big but semi organized binder. We buy something new that comes with instructions or a manual, I know exactly where it goes and it's not in a drawer somewhere!


Happy Organizing!

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. I saw this the last time you posted it and thought it was a great idea...this time I am really going to act on it and do it for my house! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete