Sunday, March 18, 2012

Losing my blog-ginity....

I must confess: I never thought about writing my own blog.  I'm not a writer, so there's that, but I've just gotten bored with all the 'I love being a mommy' blogs. I'm not a mom so, no, I can't relate to all these wonderful things that these women are doing to raise the future generation. So I wondered are there any blogs out there where women are just writing about everything else not related to children? Sure there are, but not all the things I want to talk about in one place. So that's what I'm aiming to do. Talk about everything and share the things I've learned about everything along they way. Am I going to please everyone, nope, not even going to try. Gave that up years ago. Am I going to offend people, maybe, but not on purpose. But I like learning and sharing new things and letting it all hang out, so to speak. So hang out if you like or not, it's your choice.

 
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment