Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Has Lisa Rinna sunk to a new low?

I must confess: I feel sorry for Lisa Rinna. Well maybe not that much. But seriously, I do, a little. As I was going through the coupons from Sunday's paper I came across this page:






I was floored, as in I couldn't stop looking at it. Like a bad car accident. Lisa Rinna hawking adult diapers? Even though she doesn't use them (according to the TV commercial), I don't believe a person should support a product if they don't use it or believe in it. I know it's very Pollyanna of me to think that way. It really made me sad to think she's been reduced to pushing adult diapers at the tender age of 48. If it were Betty White, I might be able to accept it, she's 90 for crying out loud and still working hard as ever! But 48? I'm almost 44 and hopefully no where near the age of needing adult diapers. Which makes me sad for me for the possibility that by the age of 48 (in four short years) my years of controlling my bladder comes to an end? Times are tough everywhere I guess including Hollywood. What does something like this do to a Hollywood career? I seriously can't imagine it helps. But I guess like so many other Americans around the country, she is doing what she can to make ends meet. So please, someone give Lisa an acting job quick, because I don't think I can buy into this crap that even though she doesn't need them, she's willing to sell them!



I'm off to do my kegel exercises, maybe Lisa should do the same.



Wendy


1 comment:

  1. So I just learned that Lisa Rinna did this commercial and Depends donated $225k to her favorite charity in exchange for her being the spokesperson. I am impressed Lisa, I really am.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/celebritology/post/lisa-rinna-dons-depend-undergarment-for-charity-defends-ad-on-today/2012/04/13/gIQAMN0SFT_blog.html

    ReplyDelete