Sunday, April 22, 2012

Zip Lining was PRETTY FREAKIN' AWESOME!


I must confess: I might be a little bit of an adrenaline junkie. Well maybe not so much. But I am all for trying new things, so for my birthday my cousin Kristine wanted to go zip lining. I was all for it until I fell and sprained my wrist and then found out I have tennis elbow then it was Christmas and well here we are 7 months later, almost to the DAY, and we finally went. It was so much fun! I wasn't nervous at all and we had the best time. We opted for a two hour tour that included tree walks, sky bridges and nature walks. After all that, I was so glad we didn't go for the three hour because we were exhausted! But in a good way. I love breaking out of my comfort zone every now and then and trying something new. And this is definitely something I would do again. And again. And even again. 
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy! 


Getting our zip lining lessons.

Kristine ready to go! 

Kristine and I taking a breather.


Me having a great time and showing off  'look ma, one hand!'


Happy Zipping!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment